Ladies Laurel Canyon 1972 Active Dress - Red
Inspired by Chris Evert’s 1972 Wimbledon look, we illustrated a new 70s-inspired rainbow print complete with special details on our signature 88% recycled performance fabric and paired it with rare deadstock fabric finds in three colorways for the ultimate vintage tenniscore look. Ethically made in Los Angeles.
- Designed, printed and sewn in Los Angeles, California
- Sustainable, small-batch local production
- Rainbow daisy chain trim illustrated in-house and printed in LA on soft, moisture-wicking luxury stretch fabric made with 88% Recycled Poly (made from recycled water bottles) and 12% Spandex
- Red performance stretch fabric with soft, smooth finish. Deadstock sourced in DTLA for zero waste with very limited availability.
- Built-in bra includes removable cushioned bra inserts for support and shape
- Built-in red shorts have extra stretch and two phone pockets
- Designed for a mini length