Wilson Pro Staff X v14
Featuring a refined, elegant design and a rich earth tone, the Wilson Pro Staff X is a more playable racket for anyone and offers extra forgiveness due to a larger head size. With its head-light balance and crisp feel, it's reminiscent of the Pro Staff 97. Wilson arranged the double braid at 45-degree angles, allowing the frame to breathe upon impact for enhanced pocketing and stability.
- Ideal for players who enjoy the classic Pro Staff feel but are looking for a more forgiving, easy-to-swing racket.
- Braid 45 Construction: Unique construction that arranges double-braided fibers at 45-degree angles that provide incredible stability and an elevated pocketing feel.
- String Mapping: A denser string bed provides elevated feel and outstanding precision.
- Paradigm Bending: Unique, carbon fiber construction optimizes the hoop and shaft's bending profile for elevated flexibility without losing any of the power needed for the modern swing.
- Ergonomic End Cap. Yields improved comfort and playability
- Design: Combines the classic, elegant persona of the Pro Staff franchise with modern innovation
|100 sq. in.